Our Program: How we help

What We Can Do For You:

  • Provide financial assistance to house clients in appropriate residences for which they will assume full responsibility within a specified period.
  • Develop a plan of action for each client, including plans to address educational, vocational, family and other needs.
  • Connect participants to services offered by other Chester County resources such as the United Way’s Financial Stability Partnership’s My Financial Future campaign
  • Monitor each client’s progress toward independence.
  • Provide a support system of mentors for each client.
  • Involve Churches and other Community Organizations in the work of IHAC.
  • Educate the public as to the needs of single parents and their dependent children.